JuLiE
I haven't done any blunders for quite some time, and now that I did.... well... IT STRESSES ME OUT!!! Really. And because of that I am so not looking forward to work tomorrow.

--oOo--

Speaking of which, we moved to our new office today. I love the free flow of brewed coffee and the fact that you don't have to wash your own mugs. Mugs are provided, which you can just leave at the pantry after use. I still haven't figured out the easiest way to travel there though.

--oOo--

One of my Facebook friends, I believe, had a fight with her husband because she changed her relationship status from married to single. A day or two after that she changed it back to married. I'm thinking that if I were to do the same then my status will be changed everyday or maybe even twice a day. My wall will then be a long list of status changes.

--oOo--

By the way, we made up three days ago.

--oOo--

Ice was so pissed at me last night while we were playing Halo from the Xbox. He is convinced that I'm the worst player ever:

Ice: *Exasperated, trying to be patient tone* Mommy don't go there you will get killed. See. Now you will need to look for health.
Mommy: Where can I ask for help (I even thought it was help)?
Ice: *Super angry tone (it must be, he was SHOUTING)* ARRRGH!!! YOU DON'T ASK FOR HEALTH, YOU LOOK FOR IT!!!
Mommy: Hahahahaha! You are so funny!!!
ICE: ARRRGH!!! I'M NOT FUNNY, I'M ANGRY!!!

--oOo--

I love my new blog template :)

--oOo--

Okay, I'm already talking to myself too much. Enough of this nonsense. Good night! :)
0 Responses