JuLiE
Ok, this is a little bit late. I was supposed to post this last week but I got bored updating my blog.

Anyway, right after we went to the zoo, we had dinner then we were off to the night safari. It was actually on the same vicinity as the zoo. And I had a feeling that after the zoo closes at 6pm, the zoo management transports the animals to the night safari, which opens at 7:30 p.m. Ample time right? Nah, I'm just joking. =)

This night safari is, I believe, the first wildlife park to offer a night view of several species of nocturnal animals. The animals were settled in shadowy half-light, thus, they were mostly unaware of the presence of visitors. Too bad, we were not able to take pictures. The management was very strict with their no-using-of-flash policy since the animals are very sensitive to light and sounds. Who would want these wild animals to actually get wild??

I wouldn't have enjoyed the night safari if we were not aboard a tram. See, I was already so tired that even the most magificent creatures would not relieve me if we took the walking trails.

Anyway, I wish I could take Allen (my little brother) here because he has an affinity with the wildlife. Young as he is (he's only 7), he watches national geographic specials and discovery channel (aside from cartoon network of course) with real interest. Smart kid huh?

The only pictures we were able to take were outside the trails.
0 Responses