JuLiE
It was last Sunday (June 19). We woke up at 5am (no, we set the alarm at 5 but woke up at around 5:45) to prepare for my 9:40 am flight. Regulations say that you have to be checked-in 3 hours before the flight, so, we were off to an early start.

I took a bath while Onac prepared breakfast. At around 6:30 we were already on our way to Changi Airport. I was already checked-in at around 7:20. Good thing Onac can wait with me inside the terminal, unlike in NAIA where relatives and friends can only stay behind the gates. With nothing better to do, we took our second breakfast at Burger King until I already have to check-in at the immigration.

Tears that I tried hard to control since I woke up (unsuccessfully though) started to fall on my face (again)... I hate goodbyes more than ever.
0 Responses