JuLiE

I just got home from a movie date with my sisters at Downtown East. I reached there at about 9:30PM, bought the tickets then had dinner at Just Acia. We booked the 11:45PM showing of Dear John, which meant that we had more than two hours to eat and chit chat. The free flow of coffee did its job to keep me awake for the late show. 

--oOo--

I'm so blessed to have cool sisters. They are MORE blessed to have ME though. :)

--oOo--

Dear John is sad but not a tear jerker. Channing Tatum is hot! 

--oOo--

The first thing that I wanted to do when we got home was pluck my white hairs. It is so addictive! I'm such a sicko, my sisters told me. I need to dye my hair very soon!

--oOo--

Farah invited us for clubbing but I said I can't come because of the movie date. Then she actually got angry and started bitching at me. She didn't want to share her Mentos, said that she's not gonna invite me for anything and that I'm out of her mailing list. Hahaha! This girl. Mood swings! 

--oOo--

I had coffee with Farah (yes that same Farah) and Fizah before I met my sisters, who were both coming from the city area. Actually I had hot choco for a change. Farah was still in her hater mood. Fizah, on the other hand, was acting schizo as one minute she was all bubbly and happy then the next minute she was so quiet. She doesn't read my blog so it was okay to say that. Haha! Just kidding Fizah! Love them both. :)

--oOo--

Come to think of it, this day was quite eventful. We had a RAC CNY lunch at Imperial Chinese Restaurant (or something that sounds like that). I suspect that Stephen Lai (our boss) frequented the place because he was on first name basis with the waitresses. Or maybe he just read their name plates? Now I'm not quite sure anymore. In any case, we were so full that all I can think of after that was siesta!

--oOo--

I haven't packed my office stuff! We are moving to a new office building next week. The office is really cool. It has an open concept, which I think is very fresh. There are no partitions. The bosses will practically be sitting with everyone else, not in their own offices and not even in cubicles. Okay maybe that's the downside of it. But everything else looks good. There are lounges and ikea-style pantries. The cafeteria looks like a bar, complete with a pool table and computers like in a net cafe. There are shower rooms and prayer rooms. Okay that's about what I've seen so far. The only problem is going there! It is very complicated. I will need to take the bus to Pasir Ris MRT then take the train to Tana Merah, then transfer to another train going to Expo then take the shuttle bus going to the office. I must find an easier way to get there! Soon!!!

--oOo--

And so I told one of my colleagues that the office is very nice. He replied, 'You mean you find it appealling??'. And I was like, 'Um, yeah?? Don't you??'. Then he asked me what is so appealing about it. And I don't know why I even bothered to explain. Then he said, 'I don't find it appealing at all. You see, how often can you use the shower rooms? How often can you eat at the cafeteria? Blah blah blah'. Argh!  Those were not even reasonable reasons. I wonder if people are born haters or has circumstances made them that way.

--oOo--

Or maybe because the older you get, the more you resent change.

--oOo--

I haven't spoken to my husband in two weeks.

--oOo--

I'm so freaking sleepy! Good night. =)

3 Responses
  1. tin-tin Says:

    bakit 2 weeks na kayo di nag-uusap?


  2. jul Says:

    galit-galit kame. dahil sa coke! haha!


  3. Farah Says:

    juls, i am not a hater. HMPH! stop calling me that. *punchpunch*
    but i hate rejection. expecially from you. :( you rejected me too many times. there's only so much rejections a human can take. you must make up to me by treating me to sakae sushi.