JuLiE
I just woke up with a throbbing headache.

After a long argument with my husband last night, I went to bed while he did something with the computer. I was already about to sleep but then I thought of something that made me cry (some personal stuff I'd rather not divulge in this entry). No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't seem to stop the tears from falling (I really hate that!). So I cried my heart out, which my husband did not notice because we had our backs to each other.

When he was finished doing what he was doing, he noticed that I was still awake. He laid beside me and asked me if something was wrong. He even massaged my head with katinko. Then I started crying again. He urged me to tell him what was wrong (I guess he assumed that it still had something to do with the fight we had). After I calmed down a bit, I told him my reason. Then without even a one-word comment, I heard him snoring his way to sleep. Oh well...
--oOo--
I just couldn't bring myself to sleep last night because of headache, heartache, nasal inflammation, and shortness of breath (it really gets more difficult being pregnant when your tummy gets bigger). So I made myself a cup of hot choco and read Dan Brown's Deception Point. I slept at around 3am (I'm so sorry baby for tiring you..)

--oOo--
This morning, after my husband was off to work, I went back to bed and dozed off to a peaceful and uninterrupted sleep. NOT! Unfortunately, the condo management scheduled a fumigation this day and later on decided to turn on the fire alarm for no apparent reason (there's no fire for God's sake!). I couldn't help but curse them in my half sleep.
0 Responses